- Commande avant 17h00, livraison le lendemain
- WhatsApp : +31 (0)653340808
- Testez gratuitement via notre Centre de test
- Consultez nos specialistes
Horseware - HorsePal Sensor
The HorsePal rug sensor and app provide information to let you know whether your horse is blanketed too heavy or light, or if they have been blanketed too soon after exercising. The HorsePal app also shows the difference between various horses’ comfort zones. Much like humans, no two horses are the same; some horses run a bit warmer than others and need their blankets adjusted accordingly.
The HorsePal blanket sensor will help you learn about your horse's needs and help you feel confident about your day-to-day blanketing decisions.
Good to know:
- Read the temperature and humidity under the blanket to inform you when your horse is too cold/warm or at the right temperature. It records readings every 15 minutes and has the ability to synch and provide data for 3 previous days.
- Your horse blanket sensor will store the 3 days’ previous temperature/ humidity and comfort readings, as well as giving you an environmental temperature, so you should sync and download once every three days at a minimum for continuous data on your horse.