Global medics immunotop
Global Medics Immunotop
Immunotop contains high concentrations of vitamins such as vitamin C and vitamin B12 to support the horse's natural resistance. The presence of Siberian gingseng helps to fight fatigue after heavy training and increases vitality. The presence of trace elements such as zinc is important for a good production of immune cells. Zinc is naturally insufficiently present in grass and hay. Turmeric stimulates the production of a specific protein (CAMP) that is indispensable in the immune system. Finally, Ribes nigrum works as an immunomodulator and helps to stimulate vitality as an anti-oxidant.
When is Immunotop used?
- During or after illness, to accelerate recovery.
- For horses that make heavy efforts
- During periods of stress
- For (older) horses to keep their body condition up to standard
- For foals to give them extra protection against infections
- Horses that naturally have a reduced immune system.
- During periods of bad weather (extreme cold / heat)
The package contains 500ml
|Substance (liquid, powder etc)||Liquid|
Mix 25ml per horse per day in the feed.