Cavalor emergency 911
- Voor 17:00 uur besteld, morgen in huis
- WhatsApp: +31 (0)653340808
- Gratis testen via ons Test Center
- Overleg met onze specialisten
|Contenu||Nombre de jours||Prix||Prix par jour|
|1 x 80 ml||1||27,50 €||27,50 €|
|6 x 60 ml||6||147,95 €||24,66 €|
Cavalor Emergency 911
Cavalor Emergency 911 is a fast-acting and easily digestible supplement meant for the urgent treatment of colic symptoms, and support of the internal system during transport. It helps prevent colic by supporting the intestinal micro flora, and the digestive system of horses with chronic gut issues. Cavalor Emergency 911 contains prebiotics, beneficial for strengthening the good bacteria in the internal tract.
• A supplement designed to support the intestinal system during transport and emergency situations.
• Helps manage symptoms associated with instances of colic by supporting the intestinal microflora, and the digestive system.
• A great supplement for horses suffering from intestinal disturbances.
Cavalor Emergency 911 contains balanced ingredients to support the horse's intestinal system:
• Prebiotics to benefit and strengthen the good bacteria in the horse's intestinal tract.
• Organic yeast extract rich in glucomannans (GM) and mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) to help block the colonization of pathogens and bind mycotoxines to minimize damage to the horse's gut.
• B vitamins to stimulate A-immunoglobulins and beneficial bacterial growth (e.g. bifidobacteria). B-vitamins promote gut health and improve digestive function while fighting off harmful bacteria.
What is Cavalor Emergency 911 intended for?
Cavalor Emergency 911 is a supplement designed to support the horse’s intestinal system during long transport. Cavalor Emergency 911 is also intended for use in the management of symptoms associated with instances of colic during emergency situations where a first aid response is needed prior to reaching a veterinarian.
In what stage of a suspected occurrence of colic should I use Cavalor® Emergency 911?
Cavalor Emergency 911 should be administered during the first stage of a suspected occurrence of colic, as it is designed to help stabilize the horse’s intestinal system. If you are unsure as to what stage of a possible occurrence of colic your horses is on, administer Cavalor Emergency 911 as soon as possible and watch your horse closely for about 20 minutes. If the horse does not show signs of improvement within the allotted 20 minutes, call your veterinarian immediately for further assistance.
Can I use Cavalor Emergency 911 in other situations besides long transport and colic instances?
Yes, Cavalor Emergency 911 can help support overall gut health and may be suitable for:
• Horses that develop digestive reactions due to environmental changes.
• As an aid to balance the digestive system following any type of disruption to the horse’s normal function and activity (e.g. dietary changes)
What is the difference between Cavalor Digest, Cavalor Vitaflor 365 and Cavalor Emergency 911?
• Cavalor Digest is designed to target diarrhea and digestive issues.
• Cavalor Vitaflor 365 is designed to support and strengthen the microflora in the horse’s intestinal tract.
• Cavalor Emergency 911 is designed to support the horse’s intestinal system during transport and help manage symptoms associated with instances of colic.
|Substance (liquid, powder etc)||Liquid|